What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
- Book Marketing in Balance: An Interview with Author Prajna Ana
- Friday Book Design Blog: Penguin Popular Classics | Jonathan Gibbs | Independent Arts Blogs
- Author, Jody Hedlund: How to Know When to Quit Pursuing Publication
- How To Write More And Create A Daily Writing Habit | The Creative Penn
- Great Marketing Tips for Authors By Jason Miner | Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors
- Used Ebooks, the Ridiculous Idea that Could Also Destroy the Publishing Industry | Motherboard
Category Archives: Publishing News
Is there hope for independent publishers? Is there any way to counter Amazon’s online market dominance? Can Amazon be stopped? Continue reading
Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that it was replacing publisher David Rosenthal with Jonathon Karp, currently the editor at the Hachette imprint Twelve. I’ve been following Karp’s successes at Twelve since its inception five years ago. (See my previous entry: … Continue reading
Motoko Rich’s February 28 piece in the New York Times, titled “Math of Publishing Meets E-book,” lays out the typical costs of producing an e-book versus the traditional print version. It should be required reading for all writers and publishing … Continue reading