What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
- Book Marketing in Balance: An Interview with Author Prajna Ana
- Friday Book Design Blog: Penguin Popular Classics | Jonathan Gibbs | Independent Arts Blogs
- Author, Jody Hedlund: How to Know When to Quit Pursuing Publication
- How To Write More And Create A Daily Writing Habit | The Creative Penn
- Great Marketing Tips for Authors By Jason Miner | Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors
- Used Ebooks, the Ridiculous Idea that Could Also Destroy the Publishing Industry | Motherboard
Category Archives: Editor Profiles
In this age of publishing where authors are expected to do more of the marketing legwork for their books, Margaret Marchuk is a tremendous asset to the Pubmission writers who use her as an Editor Coach. Continue reading
When I was an editor at Lark Books in Asheville, NC, I had the privilege of working with Rose McLarney. Not only was she the front line of our submissions process, bravely facing the slush pile day after day, but … Continue reading