What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
- Book Marketing in Balance: An Interview with Author Prajna Ana
- Friday Book Design Blog: Penguin Popular Classics | Jonathan Gibbs | Independent Arts Blogs
- Author, Jody Hedlund: How to Know When to Quit Pursuing Publication
- How To Write More And Create A Daily Writing Habit | The Creative Penn
- Great Marketing Tips for Authors By Jason Miner | Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors
- Used Ebooks, the Ridiculous Idea that Could Also Destroy the Publishing Industry | Motherboard
Category Archives: Writer of the Month
Daniel Diehl is the first Pubmission writer to receive two 4-star Editor Ratings on two different submissions. Continue reading
Jason Pisano’s submission in Pubmission’s general database caught my eye not just because he has an incredible life story, but because he seems to have so much fun telling it. Continue reading
If the right submission strikes our fancy, we’ll feature it and its author each month on this blog. This month, we’re highlighting V. Murphy Johnson from Paris, Kentucky. She’s a teacher and playwright who’s had more than seventy of her plays produced. Continue reading