What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Online Book Marketing That Works: An Interview with Matt Frazier, the No Meat Athlete
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
Tag Archives: children’s books
StoryChimes, a product of Siena Entertainment, is Pubmission’s newest publisher member. Pubmission writers can now submit work directly to the publisher, who specializes in interactive storybook apps for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and more. Continue reading
A brief Q & A with Daniel Graham, the editorial director at Top That! Publishing. Based in Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK, this award-winning digital publisher of storybook apps is redefining what a children’s book should look like. Continue reading
An interview with Nick Bonomo, co-founder of Sienna Entertainment, and his head of business development, Keith Lewis, on the inspiration and innovation it took to launch the StoryChimes line of book apps. Continue reading
What acquisitions editors need—what the publishing industry as a whole needs—is a way to transform our method of discovering new writing talent from a passive to a more active process. Continue reading