What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- James Ferry Comes Clean in New Memoir about Life As a Coke Dealer
- Why Aspiring Authors Need to Believe in Santa Claus
- Sisyphus and the Slush Pile
- Starving Readers: Adjust Your Book Marketing Mindset
- Before You Submit: 5 Questions for Port Yonder Press
- Let There Be Night! How to Approach the 3rd Person Point of View
- Publishing Contracts: What Writers Should Know
Tag Archives: iPad
You believe in your books, you believe in a world that can’t survive without quality literature, and you believe that innovation and hard work will ultimately save the publishing industry. Continue reading
From what the experts are telling me, a printed book is still impermeable to an electromagnetic pulse. Continue reading
StoryChimes, a product of Siena Entertainment, is Pubmission’s newest publisher member. Pubmission writers can now submit work directly to the publisher, who specializes in interactive storybook apps for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and more. Continue reading
Will e-Readers Bring New Life to the Short Story? An Interview with Tessa Smith McGovern of eChook Digital
Tessa Smith McGovern, founder of eChook Digital Publishing, is combining the convenience and portability of the iPad and iPhone with the centuries-old concept of chapbooks. Will e-readers bring new life to the short story? Continue reading
A brief Q & A with Daniel Graham, the editorial director at Top That! Publishing. Based in Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK, this award-winning digital publisher of storybook apps is redefining what a children’s book should look like. Continue reading
An interview with Nick Bonomo, co-founder of Sienna Entertainment, and his head of business development, Keith Lewis, on the inspiration and innovation it took to launch the StoryChimes line of book apps. Continue reading