What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Online Book Marketing That Works: An Interview with Matt Frazier, the No Meat Athlete
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
Tag Archives: saving time
A new slide show highlighting some of Pubmission’s key features. It shows how we think it can help editors and agents save a bunch of unnecessary admin time when it comes to managing submissions. Continue reading
One of my favorite authors is Milan Kundera. Though The Unbearable Lightness of Being is my favorite of his works, Slowness comes in a close second. Reading it is like taking a long, shoulder-dropping exhale. It’s not one of his … Continue reading