What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
- Book Marketing in Balance: An Interview with Author Prajna Ana
- Friday Book Design Blog: Penguin Popular Classics | Jonathan Gibbs | Independent Arts Blogs
- Author, Jody Hedlund: How to Know When to Quit Pursuing Publication
- How To Write More And Create A Daily Writing Habit | The Creative Penn
- Great Marketing Tips for Authors By Jason Miner | Book Marketing Strategies and Tips For Authors
- Used Ebooks, the Ridiculous Idea that Could Also Destroy the Publishing Industry | Motherboard
Tag Archives: StoryChimes
StoryChimes, a product of Siena Entertainment, is Pubmission’s newest publisher member. Pubmission writers can now submit work directly to the publisher, who specializes in interactive storybook apps for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and more. Continue reading
An interview with Nick Bonomo, co-founder of Sienna Entertainment, and his head of business development, Keith Lewis, on the inspiration and innovation it took to launch the StoryChimes line of book apps. Continue reading