What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- Online Book Marketing That Works: An Interview with Matt Frazier, the No Meat Athlete
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 24, 2013
- Calls for Submissions: Week of February 17, 2013
- Penguin to Book Designer: Do a Bad Job
- Beta Books! How The Pragmatic Bookshelf Is Rethinking the Author-Reader Relationship
- Marketing a Memoir: An Interview with Sugarhouse Author Matthew Batt
- Pubmission Creative Launches Website for Author Matthew Batt
Tag Archives: submission guidelines
If you’re a new independent publisher wondering how to generate quality writing submissions, the first thing you need to do is define your value proposition. Continue reading
Are your submission guidelines working the way you’d like them to? There’s no way to know unless you record some key metrics. Continue reading
Managing manuscript submissions can be an overwhelming experience. But here are 7 reasons why it makes good business sense for publishers to keep accepting submissions. Continue reading
If you require submitters to jump through too many hoops, hoops that have nothing to do with judging talent, you’ll discourage writers (good and bad) from taking the time to submit work to you. Continue reading
If you’re a publishing professional and you accept writing submissions, your guidelines page is one of the most important pieces of marketing literature you produce. Find out how to write or revise your guidelines so that the submissions you receive better match your needs. Continue reading