What Is Pubmission?
We're a new approach to the submissions process for publishers and authors.
- Sortable online submissions (Cut response times!)
- Editorial feedback on submissions
- Free submissions to our searchable database
- An on/off button for managing direct submissions
- Marketing & web services
Visit Pubmission.com to get out from under the slush pile!
Get Monthly UpdatesLatest publishing news, tips on submissions, special offers, and more!
- James Ferry Comes Clean in New Memoir about Life As a Coke Dealer
- Why Aspiring Authors Need to Believe in Santa Claus
- Sisyphus and the Slush Pile
- Starving Readers: Adjust Your Book Marketing Mindset
- Before You Submit: 5 Questions for Port Yonder Press
- Let There Be Night! How to Approach the 3rd Person Point of View
- Publishing Contracts: What Writers Should Know
Tag Archives: writing uncomfortable scenes
It’s that feeling you get when you encounter something that makes you so embarrassed, or grossed out, or uncomfortable, or horrified, that you really just want to leave the room. Continue reading